Volunteers play a vital role in the success of our school and the achievement of our students. Volunteer work can take place at school or at home, during the day or during the evening hours. Time commitment can range from a few hours to a few minutes. Any amount of time that you can give is extremely helpful and much appreciated!
Volunteers keep the following fundraisers and programs going at our school:
- Fall Campaign (September-October)
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Events (October and May)
- Global Community Potluck (November)
- Book Fair (November and May)
- Family Fitness Night (February)
- Learning Festival (May)
- Dining for Dollars (Ongoing)
- Garden Club (Ongoing)
If you are interested in any of these topics, we are happy to share more information. Please reach out to us on social media (FB: University Elementary Parent Teacher Organization -PTO) or by email ([email protected]).
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here